Boulder, CO Tax Planning Services for Businesses & Individuals
Tax Planning is best addressed early and throughout the year as your tax situation changes.
Hilderbrand White Tax & Accounting offers Tax Planning and Projection services for business & individuals in Boulder, CO
A tax return, with a few exceptions, is a reporting of events that have already occurred. The best opportunity you have to minimize your tax liability is to let us know before an event occurs as there may be strategies to minimize a negative tax affect; or take advantage of a positive one!
At the very least, you won’t be caught off guard with a large year end tax liability, or find you paid in much more than necessary when your tax return is prepared. We can help you minimize or avoid any interest or possible underpayment penalties, or help you keep more of your hard earned money, by helping you stay on top of a dynamic tax situation.
Don’t wait until after December 31st! We can help you avoid a large year end tax liability, additional interest, or underpayment penalties, if you keep us informed of a dynamic income situation and we address it early.
We also stay on top of the latest tax laws which can also affect your current tax situation, both positively and negatively.
At Hilderbrand White Tax & Accounting we go that extra mile during the year to make sure that you are not underpaying, or overpaying on your current year tax liability.
As a Boulder County practicing CPA, the Tax Planning and Projection services offered to clients in Gunbarrel & Boulder County include:
- Proactive involvement during the year to minimize year end tax liability
- If a new client, analyzing your previous year’ s returns for missed deductions
- Quarterly review of your tax situation
- Preparing or Reworking Individual or Corporate estimated tax payments
- Commitment to remaining current on all relevant tax laws and procedures
- Support and advice concerning your individual or company’s long and short term goals
- A steadfast dedication to fostering your company’s growth, from small to successful
- Near end of year Tax Projections for assessing and possible minimization of tax liability
Being a success, either as a business or as an individual, is more than just owning the present–it’s also about learning from the past and planning for the future.
We are the Boulder CPAs that will do much more than simply file your return at the end of the year. We’ll be there for the other 364 days, too, helping you and your small business usher in a new age of success by proactively helping you plan & prepare for tax season.
If you’d like to learn more about Hilderbrand White Tax & Accounting’s Individual or Business Tax Planning and Projection services, please feel free to contact us today!